Kingman, the Heart of Historic Route 66, sparkles like a gem in the center of Arizona’s spectacular high desert. Conveniently located on Interstate 40, it is the gateway for “Route 66 and Beyond.” It offers the best of historic charm and all the modern conveniences of urban living. Scenic hiking and bicycle trails, historic downtown areas, excellent restaurants and cafes, microbreweries, shopping and a full roster of festivals and events make the Kingman experience one to remember!
New Premium Listings
- Tips for Holiday Eating!
- Mohave Tax Clinic – My1040Guy
- AC Pros AC Repair
- Donald J. Lynch CPA
- Diet Center Weight Loss and Dieting
- Natural Planet – Health Food Store – Organic Products
- Zuni Village RV Park and Campgrounds
- Elwood Staffing Agencies and Employment Service
- Kingman Transportation Service, Inc. Kingman Cab
- Stein Insurance Agency a Farmers Insurance Agent