Help Animals Lives Today
6625 Massachusetts Drive
Kingman, AZ 86409
Phone: (928) 692-8940
FAX: (928) 692-5277
To Visit Our Sanctuary:
HALT is closed on Major Holidays!
10:00 – 4:00 on weekdays (Appointments preferred)
Saturdays and Sunday mornings only (Appointments preferred)
Volunteers and Donations are greatly appreciated!
H.A.L.T. Help Animals Lives Today, is an all Volunteer Organization dedicated to:
- The welfare of companion animals and the sheltering and placement of these animals;
- The prevention of cruelty to animals and of pet overpopulation;
- Providing educational programs on responsible pet ownership and adoption, spay and neuter benefits;
- Creating paid foster homes for pets with planned pet trust funds;
- Secure and plan for your pet’s future if you become unable to take care of them.
We rescue and shelter unwanted, homeless and abused animals, more than 700 per year; provide them with needed medical treatment; and find them homes locally or transport them to no-kill adoption centers in other areas. When needed, we also rehabilitate them to become eligible for adoption.
DONATIONS NEEDED: H.A.L.T. survives on Volunteers, Donations and Adoption Fees. These Adoption Fees which include medical fees does not cover the cost of Veterinary Fees. In addition to Veterinary Fees there is the cost of feeding the animals, grooming, and transporting animals to and from the Veterinarians Office. HALT also transports animals to no-kill shelters.
H.A.L.T.’s primary function is to save animals and to place the animals in loving homes. If you would like to help us please donate now! We need your financial support to feed and care for the pets in our facility and appreciate your kindness. Your donation can save HALT animals lives! Thank you for caring.
A donation of any amount is greatly appreciated and can be made through our secure online PayPal account, or you can send us a check. Checks can be sent to: Help Animals Lives Today 6625 Massachusetts Drive Kingman, AZ 86409
ADOPTABLE PETS: We are an all-breed rescue and have dogs and cats of many sizes and breeds. These pets come from many different situations and are all waiting for their new forever home. We are in desperate need of volunteers. There are many ways you can help.
Please visit our Website to see how you may best help us. Click Here
HELP REDUCE PET OVERPOPULATION: Did You Know?
- One unspayed female dog and one male dog and their offspring can produce 67,000 unwanted dogs in only 6 years.
- One Unspayed female cat and one male cat and their offspring produce up to 370,000 unwanted cats in about 7 years.
- Approximately 90% of all pets in animal shelters have to be euthanized, because there are no homes available for them.
- In Mohave County, between 6,000 and 8,000 dogs, cats, puppies and kittens are put to death annually for lack of homes. And that does not include the Lake Havasu and Bullhead City areas which have separate facilities. Our 81% euthaniasia rate is appalling!