Originally known as Kingman Links, the Kingman Golf Club organized the Kingman AZ Business in 1917 that become Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course. Golf fans were summons to meet on the links to discuss the practicality and organization of a golf club. Deeded to the City of Kingman AZ in 1976, it re-opened in 1993 after construction of the second 9 holes was completed. It is considered to be a championship 18-hole course. There’s a Pro Shop, Driving Range and Restaurant.
To learn more about Kingman AZ Business’ and Kingman Merchants Mall check out http://kingmanmerchantsmall.com/